View previous topic :: View next topic  
banecrushr

re: My thoughts on T3 and Toth

OK, I will be short and sweet here. Not sure about anyone else, but I am sick and tired of failing on this fight.

For the most part, we do phase 1 & 2 pretty good, then once he pops we fall short. Last night was no exception, first pull went like clock work...had more then a few die tho on first phase, pulling agro off the tanks. Ok Duc got us through that, but then we had zero rezz's when we needed em at the end. That was with 3 conqs. I'm not sure whats up with that first part, as he turned and killed me on the 2nd pull after the wipe the 1st run, and I was not going at him hard, I had maybe done 1 or 2 combos to get off my green heal and debuff him. So, ok maybe look at that another way, but IMHO it's the last part that's stopping us. I know the RL's are telling folks where to go to pull him to us as it seems he is either not going to a tank agro taunt or were missing the timing on it. Doesn't matter, we have to be in the same spot in order for us to have the rime to beat his enrage. And that's where were failing. I'm watching folks running around looking for him when he does port, and then out of play when he ports the 2nd time to where we should be. Then on precoq,to many setting their feet and not continuing to move in an arc so that the crap goes out, and down and we can run back in without losing 3 to 5 from it stacking and folks running thru it to go back. To spread out, and so his other cast is one shotting some also. I feel, in order for us to get this done, we HAVE to explain that 3rd phase, and allow questions to be answered and cleared up. It may even envolve having the RL take the grp over to where he wants us all to be, on Toths 2nd port if we miss tauhting him to us. I cannot believe with the good player base we have we continue to get there and fall short every pull. I have another suggestion on this fight...no more then 2 pulls on any night at him. The fight is long, and weary and if you think about it, after 2 pulls we go backwards very quickly.

So, just a few of my thoughts on this, I do not feel it is any one single player, I do believe it's a short fall on us all not to completely understand the mechanics for all 3 phases.  Anyone please feel free to correct me, or add anything to this feel free....our raid leads are soild, and competent so it has to be an understanding issue...

The road of life, is paved with dead squrrels who couldn't make a decision..
Renginleif

Well this whole week was t3 upper. everyone should have bin practicing how not to get damage form precong and running in on his ring cast. Aslo mages blasting those havocs.

Here is an idea. Duk brings it up to us that are more serious about going to t5 and t6. slithering chaos is one of the better places to practice for those fights. It makes you quick on your feet and have to react fast, paying serious attention to cast bars and your surroundings. even if you aren't gear to move on to second fight go. play it and fail a lot but eventually you will see in other dungeons you'll be like wow not so hard after all. no more spreading miasma or blood draw. nuff form me .

Æce

re: Re: My thoughts on T3 and Toth

banecrushr wrote:

OK, I will be short and sweet here. Not sure about anyone else, but I am sick and tired of failing on this fight.

For the most part, we do phase 1 & 2 pretty good, then once he pops we fall short. Last night was no exception, first pull went like clock work...had more then a few die tho on first phase, pulling agro off the tanks. Ok Duc got us through that, but then we had zero rezz's when we needed em at the end. That was with 3 conqs. I'm not sure whats up with that first part, as he turned and killed me on the 2nd pull after the wipe the 1st run, and I was not going at him hard, I had maybe done 1 or 2 combos to get off my green heal and debuff him. So, ok maybe look at that another way, but IMHO it's the last part that's stopping us. I know the RL's are telling folks where to go to pull him to us as it seems he is either not going to a tank agro taunt or were missing the timing on it. Doesn't matter, we have to be in the same spot in order for us to have the rime to beat his enrage. And that's where were failing. I'm watching folks running around looking for him when he does port, and then out of play when he ports the 2nd time to where we should be. Then on precoq,to many setting their feet and not continuing to move in an arc so that the crap goes out, and down and we can run back in without losing 3 to 5 from it stacking and folks running thru it to go back. To spread out, and so his other cast is one shotting some also. I feel, in order for us to get this done, we HAVE to explain that 3rd phase, and allow questions to be answered and cleared up. It may even envolve having the RL take the grp over to where he wants us all to be, on Toths 2nd port if we miss tauhting him to us. I cannot believe with the good player base we have we continue to get there and fall short every pull. I have another suggestion on this fight...no more then 2 pulls on any night at him. The fight is long, and weary and if you think about it, after 2 pulls we go backwards very quickly.

So, just a few of my thoughts on this, I do not feel it is any one single player, I do believe it's a short fall on us all not to completely understand the mechanics for all 3 phases.  Anyone please feel free to correct me, or add anything to this feel free....our raid leads are soild, and competent so it has to be an understanding issue...

Uhm, short and sweet?

banecrushr

Ok, just for you ace...just sweet...not so short...got long winded on it I know..

The road of life, is paved with dead squrrels who couldn't make a decision..
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nightwolves Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: