View previous topic :: View next topic  
banecrushr

re: Blkhorse BS build and rotations

As for my builds, ANYONE who will ask me ingame, have 2 specs cleared and ready to import my build, simply ask! I will give them to you freely.

Below is my rotation, and of course some varriances as I start off with crush armor x 3( meaning CA 1,2,3)

and I use another debuff Ursine Brawl, sense we stand right with the tanks, this combo works on hit chance and lowers it on the target. I simply use it right after Internal bleed combo, its a single click and goes quick, so it adds nothing to your rotation timer so to speak. Some say specing into Bewilder is better, I don't know one way or the other, I do have a spec with that in it, as T4 it's a MUST have...so

What is meant to presteps is this, SB6 is a 3 step combo, I do the first 2 hits, then hit ER, then finish the combo # 3 hit or finisher... you should see crits of 2K plus.. you can buy SB6 or simply use SB5, but 5 is only 2 step combo and was harder for me to get used to it.

REMEMBER, never use manifestation of the sun when doing Yakmar as it is fire dmg. I will also work with anyone on rotations @ guild city dummies so you get comfortable if you like. And then also go over AA perks the bear shaman must have.

The other 2 builds I have are fight specific, one is for louie, and mana drain, it's a bit tougher, with having to watch your self after he hits 50% and starts doing the stacks on you. Just think about it like this, that's a good time to heal heal heal while you wait for the stacks to tick off.

As for using crush armor, some say its a waste as well, a conq will get the debuff on with a single combo they use. I say don't rely on someone else to debuff a boss.. just rotate them in your sequence, plus when your using the rotations correctly, they do some nice damage as well as up keeping the debuff on the boss. Once you have used all 3, simply throw one in # 3 is my choice when its off CD, and continue on with regular rotation.

I will also use a combo called blood thirst - blood spilled by this combo heal the shaman and the grp. Just add it in while your others are on CD, or simply throw it in place of a CA..

I plan to take a snapshot of my spell bars and add them so you can see my arrangement of the combos/buffs etc. Just figured I would start today(while I am supposed to be working) and edit and add those in for anyone interested and trying to use a bear. Placing combos and buffs up between the heals is a good way to not spam heal, as that accomplishes nothing. You want your heals to crit, so you get burst added to them for much better healing. It's 15 seconds on BF after you cast it, so this sort of sets a timer for you... DON'T FORGET YOUR BIG HEAL> GL

Manifestation of the Sun
 Bloodflow- blue heal

CA 1, 2, 3                                                                                                                                          
 IB2

Ursine Brawl
  Rune of Aggression
 SB6 pre-steps
 Empowered Renewal - green heal
 SB6 finisher
 Bloodflow
 IB2

Crush armor 2, 3

Ursine brawl
 SB6 presteps
 Empowered Renewal
 SB6 finisher
 Manifestation of spirits
 Bloodflow
 Blood Thirst
 Manifestation of the forest
 SB6 presteps
 Empowered Renewal
 SB6 finisher
 Manifestation of the sun
 Bloodflow
 (repeat)

The road of life, is paved with dead squrrels who couldn't make a decision..
Grrmemad

Hi Blkhorse! Nice someone come in to help new players with bear :)

I will toss mine up as well!

I like to use this one for pretty much everything except entity: http://goo.gl/CtaQ29

My rotation is

Bloodflow

Manifestation of sun (or spirit if sun is on cooldown, or manifestation of regrowth if raid needs heals)

internal bleed 2

shrewd blow 6 2 step

renewal (and rune of aggression if you want)

Shrewd blow 6 finisher

Shrewd blow 5 (Every time ursine brawl is off cooldown, use here instead Sb5)

internal bleed 2

repeat!

The reason I don't use the wreck armors is because in any group/raid if there is even 1 barb or 1 conq, they will do that particular debuff and it is a dps loss to weave them into your rotation as opposed to shrewd blows. That being said, if there is some sort of apocalypse, and there isn't a barb/conq/ranger/or sin with the feat in your group/raid, it is worth it to toss 2 of them in the shrewd blow 5 slot.

I spec bewilder AND bloodthirst, bewilder debuffs most raid boss now for 90% miss chance (which is the max, cant go higher) for 5 seconds. That means about 3 auto attacks the boss misses which equates roughly 6k damage prevented! I don't use it in the rotation, I keep it in my pocket for when a tank really needs a break and all big heals are out.

Worth noting that bewilder and ToS Fangs of set share the same debuff, so whoever uses first debuffs boss and for 1 minute bewilder or fangs wont work.

Bloodthirst is an amazing combo that I don't see used often, it is basically a group wide big heal!

It heals your group for 365 health x amount of mobs hit. So if lot's of mobs around and you hit 3 of them with the combo at same time, that is 1100 health! Still don't forget your celestial gaze!

For AA's I use pressing/decisive, Empowered mending/whatever,and final slot is open to preference.

Here is a really cool tool that explains and can help you calculate your AA heals!

http://joharaoc.eu/aaheal

banecrushr

Seems you have the BS down pretty good. Your rotation matches mine to a tee, except for CA. Reason I use it, once your rolling thru your combos, and I need something to fill a CD point, I use CA 3 to refresh the debuff,

AND LIKE I SAID< you should NOT be expecting or assuming someone else is going to debuff for you. That is a lesson learned... Plus, its easy YOU LOOK FOR THE RED DEBUFF BANNER, MAKE SURE ITS TICKING AT MAX 5 AND SKIP CA IN THE ROTATIONS...I didn't note, tho, regrowth is also on my bar, and use it like you, IF I determine the xtra healing is needed...other wise I got with what I have in my first post.

All fights are situational, and people need to adapt for them...its kind of likek is it a prot fight or simple melee type damage, then AA's need to be adjusted, and chromatic added in place of a damage mod AA, and same goes with our Slouth or the tree of regrowth, are we moving a lot, then bears, if not and standing with the tanks then the tree  again situational  right:)

Good to know we have another solid BS... haven't seen you on to much of late though?

Lets get our builds up for any others to use if they so deem to do so.  Peace Grrrme

The road of life, is paved with dead squrrels who couldn't make a decision..
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nightwolves Forum Index -> Priest All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: